Big Sandy Race Online Registration Now Open!
Online registration will close on Wednesday, April 4 at 11:59pm. If you miss the cut off, you can still register on Friday, April 6 from 4-7 p.m. at packet pickup located at The Bike Shop, 9433 Ft Washington Rd #102, Fresno, CA 93730, or the morning of the race.
Day of registration for the 38-mile course will open at 6:30 a.m. and close at 8:00 a.m. at Finegold. Day of registration for the 15-mile and 23-mile courses will open at 7:30 a.m. and close at 10 a.m. at San Joaquin River Gorge Management Area.
Pre-Registration Pricing is as follows:
Pricing increases on March 15 (+$10)
38-mile Pro and all ages except Juniors: $65 through March 14 / $70 through April 4 / $80 Day Of
38-mile Junior (16-19 y/o): $45 through March 14 / $50 through April 4 / $60 Day Of
23-mile All ages except Juniors: $55 through March 14 / $60 through April 4 / $70 Day Of
23-mile Junior (13-19 y/o): $40 through March 14 / $45 through April 4 / $55 Day Of
15-mile All ages except Juniors: $50 through Mach 14 / $55 through April 4 / $65 Day Of
15-mile Junior (19 y/o and below): $35 through March 14 / $40 through April 4 / $50 Day Of
Categories are as follows:
Pro/Expert Men, Women and Singlespeed (38-mile)
Women Open (15 and 23 mile)
Junior 19 y/o and younger (15 and 23 mile)
Senior 19-34 y/o (15 and 23 mile)
Master 35-44 y/o (15 and 23 mile)
Super Master 45-54 y/o (15 and 23 mile)
Veteran 55+ y/o (15 and 23 mile)
Singlespeed Open (15 and 23 mile)
Clydesdale Open 220+ (15-mile)
Vintage Bike 1995 and older Open (15-mile)
Day Of payments must be made in cash or checks made payable to CCORC.
PLEASE CHOOSE A CATEGORY THAT YOU’RE ABLE TO COMPLETE IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME. THIS IS A CHALLENGING COURSE AT ANY DISTANCE. IF YOU HAVE NEVER RIDDEN A MOUNTAIN BIKE, THIS SHOULD NOT BE YOUR FIRST RIDE/RACE. THANKS!!
1. Upon packet pickup, all racers will be required to sign a waiver and show ID to pick up bib # with computer timing chip attached.
- Those under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present to sign waiver and pick up bib number.
- Only registered racers can pick up their own bib numbers, i.e., please do not have friends or family attempt to pick them up!
2. Packet Pick Up will occur on Friday, April 6, 2018 from 4-7p at The Bike Shop,9433 Ft Washington Rd #102, Fresno, CA 93730.
3. No transfers or refunds. Just consider it a donation to CCORC if you’re unable to make it.
Race will happen rain or shine. Weather conditions will not prevent the start of the race.