Big Sandy Race Online Registration is Now Open!
Online registration will close on Friday, March 25 at Noon. If you miss the cut off, you can still register on Friday, March 24 from 4-7 p.m. at packet pickup located at the new location of Wilson’s Bicycles at 9433 Ft Washington Rd #102, Fresno, CA 93730 or the morning of the race.
Day of registration for the 38-mile course will open at 6:30 a.m. and close at 8:00 a.m. at Finegold. Day of registration for the 15-mile and 23-mile courses will open at 7:30 a.m. and close at 10 a.m. at San Joaquin River Gorge Management Area.
Pre-Registration Pricing is as follows:
38-mile Pro and all ages except Juniors: $75
38-mile Junior (16-19 y/o): $50
23-mile All ages except Juniors: $65
23-mile Junior (13-19 y/o): $45
15-mile All ages except Juniors: $58
15-mile Junior (19 y/o and below): $40
Day of pricing $10 fee on top of above.
Categories are as follows:
Pro/Expert Men, Women and Singlespeed (38-mile)
Women Open (15 and 23 mile)
Junior 19 y/o and younger (15 and 23 mile)
Senior 19-34 y/o (15 and 23 mile)
Master 35-44 y/o (15 and 23 mile)
Super Master 45-54 y/o (15 and 23 mile)
Veteran 55+ y/o (15 and 23 mile)
Singlespeed Open (15 and 23 mile)
Clydesdale Open 220+ (15-mile)
Vintage Bike 1995 and older Open (15-mile)
Payments must be made in cash or checks made payable to CCORC.
1. Upon packet pickup, all racers will be required to sign a waiver and show ID to pick up bib # with computer timing chip attached.
- Those under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present to sign waiver and pick up bib number.
- Only registered racers can pick up their own bib numbers, i.e., please do not have friends or family attempt to pick them up!
2. Packet Pick Up will occur on Friday, March 24, 2017 from 4-7p at 9433 Ft Washington Rd #101, Fresno, CA 93730.
3. No transfers or refunds. Just consider it a donation to CCORC if you’re unable to make it.
Race will happen rain or shine. Weather conditions will not prevent the start of the race.